Artisan handmade sterling silver earrings with uniquely stamped State of Michigan design with Petoskey Stone bead are light weight and made for everyday wear. These Michigander themed earrings are inspired by my home state and are a perfect gift for a lady from Michigan who loves minimalist jewelry.
- Approximate Length: 1 ¼ – 1 ½ inches
- Satin finish .925 Sterling Silver with Blackened Design
- Handmade from sheet metal
- Choice of Ear Wires; French Hook with Silicone Stoppers, Kidney Wire or Lever Back
- Individually boxed in simple cotton filled box with ribbon bow
- Polishing cloth included
- Type of Ear Wire (determines total length)
Hand stamping is an alternative to engraving and is performed with design punch and hammer. Slight variations in depth of impression and alignment may occur as each is uniquely crafted by hand.
Please message me for additional questions. Thank you for visiting 321SimpleCreations.